Monday, March 26, 2007

Evoltion 101

Good Morning Everyone,
I just noticed I've not blogged since Wednesday. Sigh. Life got in the way, me thinks.
Do you remember the fable of the Tortoise and the Hare? For those who don't know this one, it's
illustrated beautifully and simply at the following website:
http://us.penguingroup.com/static/packages/us/yreaders/aesop/index.html

The Moral, of course, is slow and steady wins the race.

I'm in the process of taking a brand new fork in the road. The learning curve on this path is vertical. They should show the tortoise climbing Mt. Everest. And along this tortoise's path are scary things - html tags!, keywords! copyrighting! and the big one...marketing! Another name for Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY! I'm mixing metaphors now, but Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz was in no stranger land than I am right now.

But what an adventure! We are never more alive when we have a FOCUS! I love learning something new. I love having a new focus. What I have to tell my human mind is this: slow down and enjoy the process here. There's fun in the details, in the nitty gritty of it. When I can even notice that I'm resisting the process and trying to blast through it, that's the first step in ease.

Now I sit down to the computer and think of it like blocks from the Lego Kit. We're building a castle or a moat, but it's in cyberspace. All these little meta tags and html do-hickeys are Lego blocks and isn't it fun to see what will happen next?

When I start fretting about the time it takes me to learn all this stuff and get it into play, I have to think, "What are you going on about? What could you be worry about now? Money? Timing?"
And of course my human mind is vigorously shaking her head, "Yep, you dope, what else?"

And that's when I laugh. I smile. I breathe. I recall the Life force that is carried on my breath and realize the infinite possibilities, the infinite timing, the perfection of all my good. My good is always there, always here. I am supported beyond measure.

Take this blog site. I had no idea how to get it registered. I simply asked a question on the blogspot board how-can-I? And do you know what? Over 300 people responded to me with an answer to HELP ME. Wow. I don't even know them. But I asked, and you betcha....IT WAS ANSWERED!

So, slow and steady. Breathe. And laugh at the lions and tigers and bears along the way. It's only your human mind setting up a trip wire. Connect, breathe and bring your God-chip in on the trip. It's a whole lot more fun and there's plenty of friends and support along the way. That's Applied Spirituality in action.

Thanks for reading! k
Link

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?