Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sound Energy

Good Morning All!

I continue taking my classes with Dream Team. A bargain at twice the price!

Gino was talking last night about how our thoughts are carried on and perpetuated for generations to manifest after us. For example: DaVinci dreamed of flying machines. He drew pictures of them, and surely talked about them to anyone who might listen. A wonder they didn't lock him up in a nice soft cell. And then the Wright Brothers picked up the thread of thought and ran with it. Today we are looking at commercial flights into space. That is exciting to me. I hope to do that one day.

My grandmother, who I grew up with in our home, was born in 1900. She moved over to the other side at 91. I have many times imagined what changes she witnessed in that century. From no automobiles to walking on the moon, computers, etc. She seemed to take it all in good stride, I might add.

For me I have a dream, a thought that persists. I dream of sound energy being used as fuel. I tried Googling the idea with not much luck. I am wondering if anyone out there knows of anyone anywhere that is doing research on this. With the increased focus on high petroleum costs and now, finally, a refocus to alternative fuels, wouldn't it be wonderful to find something that had no pollution to it. Although I am given to understand that hydrogen fuel has no by products.

When I was a child I recall the phrase, "good old American ingenuity". What ever happened to that? Why would we ever tolerate being held hostage for fuel? The greed factor? Complacency?
Whatever it has been, we have to get over it and get on with creating our own reality now. It involves asking the question, which we have, and then allowing the Infinite Intelligence to answer it.

We must ask the right questions, as well. When we are focused only on what we know already, we exclude the infinite possibilities. John Kennedy proposed that we fly to the moon at a time when we simply didn't have the technology to do such a thing. He had a dream, a vision. As Gino would say, A Definite Target. Then with a year to spare, in 9 years we did so. His vision sparked a whole lot of questions, and they were answered, one step at a time.

I am throwing out my dream to all of us: What about sound as a viable, clean energy that is cheap and available anywhere? Let's re-Connect with Infinite Intelligence with our Good Old American Ingenuity and for the good of all - developing companies included - find that New Way through a new View. Let's Apply our Spirituality, hook it up and allow the way to be shown.

Come on, America! There's absolutely nothing we can't do. But we gotta let go of the past.

Thanks for reading! k
Link

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?