Wednesday, March 21, 2007

You're A Natural

Good Evening Everyone,

I'm late in writing my blog today because we had WEATHER here in San Diego County. Yep. Rain. Real Rain. Wow. I love it when we finally get real weather here. After the past two weeks of Indian Summer, this is wonderful. I actually think we got at least an inch, maybe more. And up here in the mountains we got the "chunky rain". Yahoo! I confess I didn't want to be down in my office, but rather upstairs with my fireplace going. So, that's what I did.

I've been taking marketing classes from two fabulous guys, Gino Niccoli and Terry Duff of the Dream Team. Tonight's call was the Mindset Class which Gino teaches. Always his class is mind stretching. But you know what, I think more than that, it's the stuff we all want to talk about and chew on everyday, but human life just gets in the way of it. It's the old time talking about philosophy, and spirituality, and how it all comes together here in the physical. I LOVE that stuff. That, is Applied Spirituality. I wrote Gino that we'd lived parallel lives. I love meeting a kindred spirit, curious, alive, and generous of spirit to share with others what we've figured out.

Tonight I want to address a common misconception: humans are lazy. No way. Remember that we've been "humanized", that is to say we've been acculturated, socialized, religionized and propagandized since we got here. And everything "they" told us was based on "them" getting the same brain wash. Rub-a-dub dub. The problem with the "education" we all received was that it was based on a huge fat lie, the one that believes we are separated from Source. It's the Biggest Fib ever told. It's our belief. And really, folks, absolutely everything that has come since has been based on that one. Now. Just now the Truth is surfacing into mainstream consciousness. Just now we are finding ourselves on the cutting edge of that new thought. We are neanderthals in learning and realizing our oneness. Still many obstacles are to be met along this path. Some of you will meet up with religious obstacles. Some of you with socialized obstacles, i.e. entitlements.
Others will find some twig to stumble over like God and Science aren't the same thing. But keep your intentions for Truth and Freedom (remember the Truth WILL set you free) in your cross hairs at all times.

I remember throwing my hands heavenward in about the year 1990 and saying "that's it. I don't want to hear about God from anyone ever again. I'll hear It for myself or I won't." That's when the magic happened. I turned to ME. Not the human me, Kath, but rather the Infinite, God-chip Me. The I AM of me. You will turn inward too, eventually. You can't help but. You are IT's tractor beam. You may turn Within when the doctor says, "I can't help you." You may turn Within when your finances bring you to your knees. You may turn to your I AM when your life is out of control. You may turn Within when a disaster hits. You can go quietly and eagerly and deliberately and gently....my personal choice, although that's not how I did it. Or you can go when you're on your knees and the 2x2 that hit you in the head twenty years ago is now a 12x12. But you will go Within and find the most Natural part of you. That part of you that is and has always been your inalienable Self. Remember, oh please, remind yourself that all are created equal = that's the God-chip. That's the You of You. That, dearest, is Who You Really Are.

It won't shout welcome home, but you'll feel it like a lover's whisper on your cheek.

It's only Natural.

Thanks for reading! k
Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?