Thursday, October 11, 2007

Black Cat (Part 2)

Hello All,

Sorry. I didn't mean to leave you hanging. Not that this is exactly and Edgar Allen Poe Tale, but still.

The Black Cat. It turns out that cat's name is POE...no kidding. He's a wild cat that sort of belongs to my neighbor. And it is Poe, as in Edgar Allen. No, I don't know why. But Poe evidently was never a "home" cat. He has always been skittery and shy of people. But I only learned this last night.

While stewing about Mr. Poe and what to "DO" about him, as I told you, I thought it was a riddle and had to be solved. So, I threw the I Ching. The I Ching gave me a very unusual hexagram. If you follow the I Ching, you will understand. I got the first hexagram, the Creative. Now you don't get that hexagram very often, I can tell you.

The Creative is the Life Force. It is virtually and "all systems go" hexagram. You're lined up with Self. You're Connected. You're in perfect balance. I was flabbergasted. I mean, you could have blown me over with a feather.

This is what I LOVE about the spiritual life. It is not seeing through human eyes with the human, conditioned mind. And that, folks, is the entire "trick". I think Jesus said something like "you're ways are not mine". It's like that.

I spent week, months, looking at this Black Cat as a "thing" that had no relationship to my life. Worrying about what to "DO" about it. Feeding it. I called the Friends of Cats. I Called the Humane Society. What to do, what to do. And he persisted, it persisted. And then I had a glimmer to see it another way. What if it is come to reflect back to me something of mySelf.

Ah ha! New Eyes. A New View. And of all things, the Creative. God. It. Me. All One. Nothing to DO!! Just a kind of friendly, hello, howdy do from the Universe. We're all ONE. Glad you figured out the Cosmic Greeting Card in the form of the Black Cat. Sending you a Love Cat. Nothing to do. Enjoy.

This morning folks, the Black Cat was not there. I got the message. I felt the Oneness. I understood. Oh what a tangent that human mind can take us on....and all along it was simply a God'OGram.

Thanks for Reading!


Kath

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?