Monday, September 24, 2007

Expect Love

Good day Everyone!

It has dawned a glorious fall day up here in the Cuyamaca Mountains. I LOVE this time of year.
My friend sent me this link over the weekend, and I didn't have a chance to look at it until this morning. This is beautiful.

It's a movie of a polar bear and husky playing in the wild. You wouldn't probably expect to see such a thing, but I do. (see link) http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/play/audiogallery/soundseen.shtml

I've had several encounters in the wild with animals that have been nothing short of love.
Once, sitting on the floor in a friend's cabin at the beach in Del Mar a huge lizard showed up. He was awfully pretty, iridescent blues, greens, yellows. His tail was as long as his body, at least a foot. Slowly we closed the gap between us and I was petting him. Later I learned he was an alligator lizard and that they bite.

In Montana we were riding around high up in the Beartooth Mountains in a jeep. We stopped to check out a creek before we crossed it, and a bear went loping by. I shouted at him to stop so I could take a picture of him. He stopped, stood up on his hind legs and seemed to grin at me. I took the picture, said, "Thanks!" and off he went.

In my garden in Montana one day not one, but several Monarch Butterflies came to play with me whilst I gardened. They landed on me.

In my garden up here in Descanso I had a rattlesnake that lived under the tomatillo plants. After our first encounter I told him I would be coming into the garden every day to water and he could come back once I was done. Daily I saw him leave when I arrived and come back as I was finishing up the watering.

I could go on. What happens when these "miracles" take place? It's all about vibration. Love, joy and play matching love, joy and play. When fear is brought into the vibration is when you see bites, and fights. The lion does lay down with the lamb. All things are possible.

This is applied spirituality quintessentially. To feel the feelings of love, joy, play means you emanate that. And that is what you will come to meet with.

Please watch the video. You'll love it. Then, emulate that.

Thanks for reading!

Kath

http://speakingoffaith.publicradio.org/programs/play/audiogallery/soundseen.shtml

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?