Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Love

Good Day Everyone,

Love is the issue. Truly. It's always the issue. For every closed heart there's the idea of the lack of love.

I was watching a wonderful movie last evening, In Her Shoes. Of course the subject of this movie was the love and friendship of two sisters. I have two sisters, so I was glued.

Today I met with two friends that I hadn't seen in - according to their record-keeping seven years. One is the lady who bought my home at the beach and the other was our realtor. Nice, isn't it? We are friends! I love that about my life, the people I do business with are my friends or become my friends.

But I've also found that one need be very careful to think or feel smug about the issues of love.
Where still is there something left unfinished or unsaid. Why have you left it in such a state?
I really don't care what you "think" was "done" to you or you "did", love transcends the whole issue if that's what you intend. I have a friend who advises us to all use death as our advisor. Try that one on in your most recent quarrel. Now would you rather be right or happy?

How I wish we could somehow take this new generation of young children and teach them only how they are loved. Support in them their own knowing of being infinite, eternal and God-complete beings. How I wish we could interrupt the "human mind" ideas of hate, and "other" and bad. Oh How much I wish this for us all, for us all.

I carry this in my heart the absolute possibility that one day on this planet called earth we will Remember Who We Really Are. We will not be afraid. We will love with our hearts wide open and we will know that there is enough for everyone to be abundant, there is infinite supply and that we are each one of us Creator.

I wish...

Thanks for reading! k


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?