Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year 2009 - Return to New Beginnings

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year to You!

I notice my last post was December 16. This is because the weeks have been wholly absorbed in relocating to Ohio, place of my birth just 30 miles away.

For 35 years I have been away. Now I return. The Chinese I Ching even has a hexagram for this earthly movement. It is called Return.

I left San Diego the day after Christmas and got as far as Phoenix. My leaving was full and complete. My friends and neighbors held a wonderful farewell party for me. I was amazed and humbled by the turn out and the profound realization of how much I am loved and supported in my earthly journey.

I had such great, good fortune in finding the perfect tenant for my home, Ranchito Luna Azul (the Little Blue Moon Ranch) in Descanso. Every detail fell into place perfectly until finally there was nothing more for me to do but leave. I walked my little ranch and thanked it for supporting me in these past 8 years. This land loved me and taught me so much; and my friends, family and especially my challengers and challenges all served to help me become more of Who I Really Am.

I cannot say adequately with words how full my heart is with gratitude, appreciation, and love for every step, every person, every moment all of which have brought me to Return.

I grew up here in Ohio and Pennsylvania. I ran wild in these woods and observed the seasons of the year as they passed outside my school bus window. Within I always understood the seasons, the passage of time, and most importantly, my place within it all. Everything has its time; everything has its season. Check out Ecclesiastes 3.

As I drove across our country, I was filled with awe and expectancy savoring the landscape as it passed by mile after mile. We have so much here in America. From Arizona to Oklahoma City are vast hundreds of thousands of miles of beautiful open lands. I only saw but a very few windmills at work. Somewhere in Missouri I saw maple trees with buckets strapped to them, ready to receive the running sap in the spring for maple syrup. And throughout large stretches, there is the heartland, the farmlands where we have good earth and a place to grow our food.

This land is fecund; and we its people are fecund.

fe
·cund
adj.
1. Capable of producing offspring or vegetation; fruitful.
2. Marked by intellectual productivity. See Synonyms at fertile.

[From the Middle English, from Old French fecond, from Latin fcundus: 1. abundant
2. fertile, fruitful 3. imaginative 4. productive (of offspring)].

I know that the news occupies a large portion of your thoughts and beliefs. However, what I write about today is ancient knowledge, ageless and timeless. These ideas and beliefs you already Know deep within your own Godchip: that there is a season for everything.

Currently in the worldscape we are witnessing a time for tearing down. This must happen before the new can come into place. There is a time for a vacancy, a void, where the germination of new thoughts, ideas and inspirations can become existent. There is a time for rest, gathering our strength and nourishing our ideas for the new movements forward. And there is a time for Return; where we finally Return to Who We Really Are and our creations are fecund with Life and Light, once again. We are, America, Returning to our Oneness as a nation, but first individually each and every one of us.

This 2009 - a most blessed and fertile time of infinite possibilities to apply your spirit and create anything Good anew.

Thanks for reading!

Kath



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?