Monday, December 31, 2007

A New Year's Prayer: Let Your Light Shine in 2008

Happy New Year World!

I've always ushered in a new year with contemplation and prayer. It seems a sacred time to me. A time to reflect back on my "works" of the past year; not just the mental and physical projects that I undertook, but the progress of allowing my Soul to permeate and transform my mental and physical works. (This blog is about applied spirituality, after all.) So after the contemplation, there is my evaluation, and after the evaluation comes my "prayers" which are the desires of my heart for the New Year.

The prayers of course begin with my desires for myself, my increased communion with my Godchip, the ever increasing spiritualization of my human mind being translated and communicated in my thoughts, words, and deeds. After that comes my "prayer" - my desires and wishes for others: family, friends, the world.

I pray for my "enemies". I think of "enemies" as those with whom I disagree, of course, which automatically implies their disagreement with me. I particularly love this part, because it brings soothing to me. I remember as I pray for them that they are God, too. That they are Love at their core, as well. My human mind wriggles about wanting to find a "solution" or "resolution", but my Soul knows that's where the magic happens and miracles abound. "Watch," it whispers, "just watch."

My prayers for the New Year 2008 center more around the continuing awakening of the individual to Who They Really Are: God having a physical experience on planet Earth. I see signs of this awakening everywhere. As institutions fail (government, health care, education), individuals are forced to look to themselves for answers, solutions and healing. Awaiting each and every one is their own Godchip, "ising" away It's Love, guidance, peace and fulfillment.
This is the silver lining in every cloud. One's Godchip is always there, having never left, and ready, willing and delighting in being back on your team.

In psychology It is called self esteem or confidence. This is what it feels like to be connected to your Godchip, for It is Who You Really Are. Full and replete with everything you ever needed.
Your personal Godchip is your personal I AM, connected to all the wisdom, all the joy, all the love, because it is just that: fulfilled.

Matthew 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. 15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

My prayer this New Year is my continued desire for the unfoldment of our individual and collective awakening. And I include everyone in this prayer, absolutely everyone.

It's all Good. (And remember, Good is a noun)

Happiest of New Years to us All!

Thanks for reading!


Kath



Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?