Monday, February 16, 2009

Abundance

Good Day Everyone!

Everyone has something to say about abundance these days. So, do I.

Abundance is noticing what we do have and staying focused on what feels Well, Full, Lovely, Delightful, Divine, Beautiful, Lovely.

Abundance is not staying fixated on what is wrong or lacking.

Easy for me to say? Yes, it is easy for me to say, but not easy to do in practice. It takes my intention to stay rightly focused. Do I manage it 100% of the time. No, of course not. I keep having to "put the puppy back onto the paper" just like everyone else.

This is becoming the master of your spirit: applying it, focusing it, where you choose to look.

Like everyone else, I have challenges in my life. These challenges are for growing that spiritual muscle. I have to hook up my will and intention and then choose my focus and keep it there.

When we focus on something, we are creating more of it. So, if I am looking at unemployment statistics or health statistics or any other "lackful" data, then I am contributing to that pool of thought energy and creating more of it, if I dwell there.

What I use that data for is this: it doesn't feel good or uplifting, so I know that I am not aligned with Truth. Then I use it launch a new thought. What would make me feel Good or at least, better? I think about people's creativity. I think about their ability to create whatever they desire. I think about how I could create something new. I think about what would feel Good to me to be creating. Then I think about how to go about that. What would I need, what would that take? Then I am desiring it. I am wishing for it. My thoughts go out into the Big U and are answered.

Then, I watch as the evidence starts to come in that I am being answered. A book, a person, a conversation, a way opens up. And what do I do? I NOTICE and rejoice. Ah, Ha! Another piece of the puzzle has arrived. A stepping stone has lit up on the way to my dream. Come this way...and I do. I watch it unfold, because I am expecting it to unfold before me. I think that's what the scripture means when it says, "I go before you to make the crooked places straight." The "I" is my Spirit, my focus, my Energy.

So, you have your work cut out for you, do you not? Change your view. Look elsewhere. Look UP. And stay focused on what you do want.

I will keep thee in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Me.....All Good...Abundance

Stay focused!

Thanks for reading!

Kath

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?