Monday, January 19, 2009

These Are My People; This is My President; This is My Country

Hello Everyone!

It is the night before the Inauguration. I, who have not watched television for some 19 years now spent a bit of time today hooking up to C-Span online so as not to miss this moment of our time.

I feel as though I have lived long enough to see the change begun that I intended when I incarnated to planet Earth. For so many long years, I along with many, many others have held the space for the awakening of Mankind. It has begun, much as the gong that went off in 1968 signaling a huge paradigm shift. Now, our desire is of a critical mass, and we are on our way, all of us, to Light and Life and living in a consciousness of Oneness with our Source.

I've included in this blog some wonderful and fun videos of Us. We are the hope of the world, you know. We are the stewards of Freedom and Democracy. We are about to create anew visions and definitions. Tonight, it feels like Christmas Eve to me: pregnant with Infinite Potential. All Good things are possible, now - even probably.

The work ahead of us is huge, but we will accomplish this metamorphosis one moment at a time, one consciousness at a time. Each of us has an important Chip, our individual Godchip, to contribute to this Change.

This man, our President, Barack Obama, cannot accomplish this on his own. He can inspire us to become more of Who We Really Are; to contribute our Best Self to the Whole. As we become, each of us individually, more connected with our Self, we lend our Source Energy to All Mankind, not just to America, but to the World and inspire others to become their Best Selves, as well.

If this were easy, it would have been accomplished before now. But now, Wow. Now we desire It - our Connection - our Good - the Flow of Source on this dear planet, Earth.

Let us allow, let us become, let us unfold our Brilliance for all to see and experience. Let us contribute the Best of Who We Really Are in everything that we do. Amen.

Now enjoy the Life of Us....We are full of Life and Promise. Now Let it Flow!



Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?