Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Letting "YOU" Flow Through You: Applied Spirituality in Action

Good Morning Everyone,

A newsletter that I subscribe to posted this video this morning for everyone to start their day off in Well Being.

I thought I'd pass it on in my blog, because this IS applied spirituality in motion. So as you watch Paul Potts of the UK, ask yourself, "What's my opera?" Then go for it!

Who you are is God here on earth having this physical experience. If you are in joy, in your passion, then you are allowing the You of you to play and dance here on earth. How do you know?

By how it feels. It's amazing.

Watch now, and thanks for reading!

Copy and paste the link into a new browser or simply click above on my title. Enjoy!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k08yxu57NA

Kath

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

As Featured On Ezine Articles

Sign Up Now for the Applied Spirituality NewsLetter. You will get practical tools, tips and techniques that - when applied -  will change your life!
Aren't you ready for all the good stuff ?

Email:
    follow me on Twitter



    I Heart AWeber.com

    Do you love email marketing?